I just can’t do it...

Also, just because an older vehicle had very low miles, doesn’t mean it’s a good buy. I have seen older vehicles with low miles have all kinds of stuff wrong with them. And they looked good.

Lots of times a vehicle with high mileage is the better buy. Highway mileage can be a good thing. And it’s been loved and maintained.

Sometime letting a vehicle sit for long periods of time can be a death sentence.
I guess it’s a gamble either way you look at it. I agree. Sitting for to long can be just as bad. Also 1 owner is just as good as how good the 1 owner took care of the car. I’ve seen some 1 owner vehicles that were comepletely trashed because the owner didn’t care.

Reactions: Starrs
LOL you guys are great. I needed a good laugh.

@Chris I can’t afford mods now that I splurged on the 911! My wife told me I could do whatever I wanted to the LJR (lift, tires, etc) but then I went and bought a 911 and now she just gives me side eye.

You should have took that BJ offer... I mean LJ.. no I mean JL, wait JK offer... I mean

I wish I had saved the text conversation. I get her text at midnight and she offers $2000. I thought maybe she made a typo and meant $20000. I eventually said “good luck bro”. I was a gentleman about it.

She replied with a pretty scantly clad and suggestive selfie and said she’s a girl... then went on about how it’s her dream car and she’s willing to do anything to get the Jeep but she only has $2000.

I thought I was being trolled by a friend at the party but I typed her phone number into Facebook sans found out she’s a real woman.... with what appeared to be 4-6 children and herself living in a double wide trailer.

As much as I like dirty women, I’m not going to settle for an $18,000 blow job.

I wish I had saved the text conversation. I get her text at midnight and she offers $2000. I thought maybe she made a typo and meant $20000. I eventually said “good luck bro”. I was a gentleman about it.

She replied with a pretty scantly clad and suggestive selfie and said she’s a girl... then went on about how it’s her dream car and she’s willing to do anything to get the Jeep but she only has $2000.

I thought I was being trolled by a friend at the party but I typed her phone number into Facebook sans found out she’s a real woman.... with what appeared to be 4-6 children and herself living in a double wide trailer.

As much as I like dirty women, I’m not going to settle for an $18,000 blow job.

OMG.....you mind me laughing?

I just keep waiting for that Porsche to hit you with the parts and maintenance. We'll see how you feel about it then, haha. If my M3 / M5 were that bad for parts / maintenance, I have to imagine the Porsche can't be any better. :D

My vote, sell the Porsche, lightly mod the LJ, haha.

Reactions: derekmac
I just keep waiting for that Porsche to hit you with the parts and maintenance. We'll see how you feel about it then, haha. If my M3 / M5 were that bad for parts / maintenance, I have to imagine the Porsche can't be any better. :D

My vote, sell the Porsche, lightly mod the LJ, haha.

I’m taking it to Dallas this week to get the IMS Solution installed. It’s going to cost close to $5000.

Reactions: Chris
I’m taking it to Dallas this week to get the IMS Solution installed. It’s going to cost close to $5000.

What year model? Just pre 2006 it's easier to treat the IMS as a replacement part, as you can replace the IMS once the flywheel is removed. It's the 2006-2008 that are the problem years as the whole case has to be split to get to the IMS.

What year model? Just pre 2006 it's easier to treat the IMS as a replacement part, as you can replace the IMS once the flywheel is removed. It's the 2006-2008 that are the problem years as the whole case has to be split to get to the IMS.
I may have to get the turbo 911...they don't have the IMS problem.....of course $20-30K for std 911 and 50-70 for the turbo...so maybe the $5k is not so bad. I am assuming you are getting the lubricated lifetime IMS set up? At least it i not a tiptronic, the engine must come out to do that one.

I may have to get the turbo 911...they don't have the IMS problem.....of course $20-30K for std 911 and 50-70 for the turbo...so maybe the $5k is not so bad. I am assuming you are getting the lubricated lifetime IMS set up? At least it i not a tiptronic, the engine must come out to do that one.

Correct. It’s the LN Engineering IMS Solution.

I agree. All it needs is a small lift and some 32" tires or something. I just want something to happen to it already, I've been waiting years!
Y'all keep talking about bigger tires and I have a problem with mine. I have Yoko 31 x 10.5 x 15 on our new to us '04 Wrangler. I can't close the tailgate if there is air in the tire. We mostly tow it a few times a year, and short trips around town. It is not our primary means of transportation. I believe we have chased this cat before, but I don't remember any good answers to my problem.

Reactions: Chris