New Member from MD with LJ Rubicon

erokj

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hey guys!

Just joined the TJ/LJ community. I recently purchased a 2006 LJR with 55k miles! I plan on keeping it "stock modified" for family wheeling fun.

I've had a few Jeeps in my days, started out with an XJ, MJ, XJ (again), Willys 2a, and now a LJR. Pictures of my 2a project are below.

Your pictures don't work, but welcome to the forum (y)

Don't use the IMG tag to link to photos. Upload the photos directly to the forum using the "Attach files" button where you type your reply.

Lets give this a try

e1MEvBuFQEKqIkh7DgV2wg.jpg

willys.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Those are both great jeeps.

That's a nice pair of Jeeps. Welcome and congrats on the LJR addition. 🍻

Thanks guys. Newb question: How do I send a PM?

I don't know if there is a prerequisite for new members but if you hover over the username of the member below their avatar you can click on "start conversation".

That's a nice pair of Jeeps. Welcome and congrats on the LJR addition. 🍻

I don't know if there is a prerequisite for new members but if you hover over the username of the member below their avatar you can click on "start conversation".

Must be, I don't have that option.

Welcome to the boards and I'm excited that you have a 2A as well! I'm going to be finally building my CJ-2A soon, though I'm going completely radical with my setup!

What have you done to yours? Love the color as well!

-Grant

Welcome to the boards and I'm excited that you have a 2A as well! I'm going to be finally building my CJ-2A soon, though I'm going completely radical with my setup!

What have you done to yours? Love the color as well!

-Grant

The 2a has been a long (5 year) project. So far its; 4.3l, th350, D300 4:1, 44's front and rear, 4.56s, ox lockers, 35 maxxis on beadlocks, 1" lift, custom frame/roll cage/etc. the list goes on. I'll share some more pics

Thats awesome!!! Have you got it running and driving yet? How do you like the 4.3l Vortec with the Th350 setup?
Unfortunately not driving yet. I just finished redoing the tunnel for the 3rd time. I'm never satisfied.

Although the setup is pretty nice so far. Its been a challenge to fit that entire package in this little thing.

2019-03-16-16-47-57-688.jpg

2020-02-09-14-08-50-959.jpg