no biggie rusty. figured letting ya know would possibly help ya later on down the road! šŸ¤™

It actually does help. It's odd, before I got my Liberty CRD Turbo Diesel in 2014 I only drove manual transmission mission, had a Fiero that was a 5 speed, and a Blazer that was a 5-speed as well. The Liberty was my first automatic daily.

When I got my 2006 TJ Wrangler Right Hand Drive I realized just how much I loved automatic transmission offroad, its just a different style of driving honestly. I can still drive stick but getting back to driving manual daily is going to take me a week or two LOL.

I will say a diesel swap is in the LJR's future and I'm really looking forward to being able to just through it in a high gear and use the torque of a diesel to keep the LJR!

I have had the Banks exhaust for several years and am very happy with it, easy install and great fitment.

Good to hear, I don't want the exhaust to be super loud!

The real question is, will the Kubota diesel Wrangler ever be running? :ROFLMAO:

Yes and very soon, I really only need like 4 solid days and it will be running, I just haven't been able to find the time. If I don't get it done by March, I'm taking the week of my Birthday off and will get it done then.

Very nice!!!!!
Canā€™t have too many jeeps šŸ˜€

My wife has informed me otherwise :oops:

nice acquisition šŸ»

I did. I had to, though, due to my highline hood chop ten years later. šŸ˜

Yeah I'm looking to add the stickers back, I just need to find the Mopar Stickers somewhere so I can add it back onto the hood.

-Grant

Last edited: