I received a big smile today

Real men aren’t afraid to “buy” their Bud Light at Target, or Walmart.

B8B1805D-A040-4940-9BCA-E2EDF7332919.jpeg

In my town there a tons of JL's and newer stuff mostly driven by women so all of them are full of ducks. I don't give them out but have received a couple. The issue I have is one day I found it inside my jeep. So the person opened my door and put it in there. I personally would never do that.

Yea that's a bit much!

Dang and just to think I can remember when it was 200 or more pesos to the dollar!!!!!!

Maybe like 30 years ago... since 1993 the mexican peso changed their value from 1000 = 1 peso.... they removed 3 zeros... so by 1995 one dollar was like 3 pesos.... and it has been raising since..... now our friend Biden helped having the dollar cheaper again....

Reactions: John Cooper
In my town there a tons of JL's and newer stuff mostly driven by women so all of them are full of ducks. I don't give them out but have received a couple. The issue I have is one day I found it inside my jeep. So the person opened my door and put it in there. I personally would never do that.

you dont lock your jeep when you leave it parked?

Maybe like 30 years ago... since 1993 the mexican peso changed their value from 1000 = 1 peso.... they removed 3 zeros... so by 1995 one dollar was like 3 pesos.... and it has been raising since..... now our friend Biden helped having the dollar cheaper again....

Well the last time I was south of the border was 1979-80 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

you dont lock your jeep when you leave it parked?

No I have hard doors with a soft top. No real point in locking it.

I don't. I don't leave anything inside (or typically drive it to town often) and it has a soft top. I'd rather them steal my cd player than cut my soft top! lol
Yep same here. Even my glove box and center console is basically empty other than maybe a pen and a pencil.

And its a manual with a button to start it so most millennials won't be able to figure out how to start it let alone drive it away.

Last edited:
Reactions: RINC
No I have hard doors with a soft top. No real point in locking it.

Yep same here. Even my glove box and center console is basically empty other than maybe a pen and a pencil.

And its a manual with a button to start it so most millennials won't be able to figure out how to start it let alone drive it away.

Most do not know how to drive.
1705613237921.png

This is my issue with the whole thing. I personally don't care for the ducks at all, but whatever people want to do. UNTIL it comes to MY vehicle. I do NOT like people going near my stuff when I'm not around (and usually not when I'm around unless they ask). This stems in large part from bad experiences and having to spend hours on paint/glass repair on my Z28 because people couldn't keep their hands to themselves. The only duck I've been given was last summer while I was in Rural King. What really pissed me off is it was sitting on my center console. Granted, I didn't have any doors on, but if I'd have came out and seen someone inside my Jeep, it would have been really bad for their health. How am I supposed to know what they're doing while they're in there?

In regards to Target, I go there for two items-- Deodorant and shaving cream. And that's because it's cheaper than ordering online and the only place near me that has what I use that isn't a Walmart. I despise Walmart, haven't stepped foot in one in 10 years, and don't plan to.