I was a bad boy today

59 wagon man

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
7FBD2C63-9AD3-45EE-90C5-878B10EC6632.jpeg
41D5995E-3E97-4853-94E0-CEBFD8A7DB69.jpeg
AD912401-0162-4CA0-9F0F-867CAABB59A2.jpeg
D65131EF-D351-4244-BA5D-FA5E3DD8F354.jpeg
but I had a blast cut out of work and took the jeep out for a4 wheeling day trip. Went to big cypress preserve got my jeep inspected and registered. Then spent about 3-4 hrs driving thru the preserve. Lots of gators some deer and a bunch of gar fish. Beautiful weather what a great day it was

So, what is the vehicle inspection for? Are they looking for obvious signs of something that could leave a driver stranded on the preserve, or something?

Soooo not a great place to run doorless then (unless you have a serious lift kit on Kevlar 37's ) lol
it is kinda of funny you say that , when i was out west freaking out about walking on BLM land to check out the wild mustangs in shorts and sneakers while my guide had boots jeans and a snake stick. he said he freaks out over gators and i said i have walked within the distance of a sidewalk ( 2-3ft) while a gator just laid there . growing up in NY i never even saw a gator but i fear them less then snakes and lord knows we saw pictures of incredible things from down under

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
So, what is the vehicle inspection for? Are they looking for obvious signs of something that could leave a driver stranded on the preserve, or something?
inspection is good for 3 yrs. they check the paperwork and want a minimum of 9" of tread width. the registration is good for 1 yr and includes the codes to open the gates

Reactions: Squatch
Thats the problem with FL, when I go down there are so many canals that are filled with south American fish I keep in my tanks, but I won't go within 10' of the shore due to the gators.

it is kinda of funny you say that , when i was out west freaking out about walking on BLM land to check out the wild mustangs in shorts and sneakers while my guide had boots jeans and a snake stick. he said he freaks out over gators and i said i have walked within the distance of a sidewalk ( 2-3ft) while a gator just laid there . growing up in NY i never even saw a gator but i fear them less then snakes and lord knows we saw pictures of incredible things from down under
I'm just glad we don't have either in NZ