I was a bad boy today

Myakka state park. A few gators.
IMG_0376.JPG

Reactions: TJ2
its funny how is the us we see incredible pictures from your way about incredible size animals eating humans. how about this is you ever get to fla i take you to big cypress so we can wheel together and i promise you wont get eaten by a gator
???? got me a lil bit confused as we don't have Gaters,Crocs, Snakes or Spiders....but a 3 hour plane ride to Aussie and you have all those and more.... lol
I have seen a Man-eating Chicken tho.. hehe

cbr003533.jpg

???? got me a lil bit confused as we don't have Gaters,Crocs, Snakes or Spiders....but a 3 hour plane ride to Aussie and you have all those and more.... lol
I have seen a Man-eating Chicken tho.. hehe

View attachment 38036
Kiwi, let us all know when you visit the USA so we can line up something for you.
We will create a "gofundme" fundraising website so you can tour allover the states where these TJ forum members are living, if they wish to host you in their native home villages, and show you around our native cultures. Like my place, the TX Panhandle :(

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
How could I say no to that offer....you do know I'm not house-trained !! :eek:

Speaking of gators, I had a friend of mine from Indiana come down for work. So, I took him crabbing in the refuge down here, you damn near have to beat the gators off of your crab line with a paddle. He was very shocked to see so many up close and personal.