Identify this bumper and cage

They are a factory piece. From the pics, it looks to me like you need them.

When you remove that cage, if there is no bar there going from the roll bar behind the seats to the windshield, then yes, you will need them.

They are a factory piece. From the pics, it looks to me like you need them.

When you remove that cage, if there is no bar there going from the roll bar behind the seats to the windshield, then yes, you will need them.
I’m about finished yanking out the cage and I’ve found a local who wants to swap his stock extensions for the cage. Now I have about an inch diameter hole in each floor pan. Best to use some sort of plate and a sealant or is there a good drain plug solution for this?

Are you sure it’s not the factory drain holes? These are about 1 1/4”

1F546204-2668-43CF-83CD-FE29CC2C83A3.jpeg

FCB75C65-C979-4F60-A67B-418904599AD8.jpeg

From the 2004 parts list, the mopar part number is 55177 482AA, but if they are unreasonably priced or hard to find, I’m sure there’s some kind of aftermarket stuff out there. There’s 4 of them total counting the two in the rear floor pans.

From the 2004 parts list, the mopar part number is 55177 482AA, but if they are unreasonably priced or hard to find, I’m sure there’s some kind of aftermarket stuff out there. There’s 4 of them total counting the two in the rear floor pans.
No kidding. Yeah maybe a Napa or plumbing supply can fix me up. Couldn't be that hard right?

I haven’t seen that style cage since the mid 2000’s. I never liked them and I kinda figured anyone who ran them had gotten rid of them by now.