I'm done with Duluth Trading

I just rotate pictures from diagnosis murder and chitty chitty bang bang, so you’re good to carry on your schedule as you see fit.

B1081357-D07E-4E95-B22E-B843D3CF83FD.gif

I was actually really excited about some of their products, namely their zip off pants. But they have nothing that fits. I am a statistically average height man (5’9”) and technically borderline overweight (168 lbs), so I normally wear a 30 waist or size small.

They sell pretty much nothing below a 32 and below a size Medium. Guess I need to stop running and lifting and start eating more…

REI still gets all of my money. Their products actually fit well and last a long time. Plus, REI is a relatively ethical company and has amazing customer service. (That 10-15% dividend helps too…)

Reactions: Apparition
I was actually really excited about some of their products, namely their zip off pants. But they have nothing that fits. I am a statistically average height man (5’9”) and technically borderline overweight (168 lbs), so I normally wear a 30 waist or size small.

They sell pretty much nothing below a 32 and below a size Medium. Guess I need to stop running and lifting and start eating more…

REI still gets all of my money. Their products actually fit well and last a long time. Plus, REI is a relatively ethical company and has amazing customer service. (That 10-15% dividend helps too…)
I buy a lot of Kuhl stuff at REI thanks to the coupons and sales.

Anymore I need to order my pants, hard to find under 30" waist with a 34" inseam.

Reactions: Steel City 06
I called their customer service to call them out about their bank rejecting the charge claim. I specifically stated that I wanted to get to the bottom of it on their end as it was a waste of my time. They hummed and hawed a while asking to place the order again to which I replied that they should check the notes from my previous call that states nearly nothing is in stock anymore. They escalated my inquiry up and stated they would investigate in detail and follow up via email. Two days later I get an email from customer support. Fuuuuuck you Duluth. You didn't listen to a word I said to you nor did you follow through with what you said you were going to follow through with.

Screenshot_20210916-102735_Email.jpg

I’ve had great success with the Kuhl brand as well. It greatly outlasts everything else I buy
I'm a big fan of Kuhl; the shirts especially. Their pants are nice but the zippers like to come down on their own with me on any pants from them I own with the exception of the jean material.