Input on seat covers

Well we end up getting the Iggee's set...they just came in today :). Love how they look and of course Love our new tire cover.

Good choice! They truly are amazing seat covers. I have them myself.

Glad I read this, was looking at the neo what ever they are called because I have the Yellow Jeep and like the seats with yellow accents.

Glad I read this, was looking at the neo what ever they are called because I have the Yellow Jeep and like the seats with yellow accents.

Get the IGGEE seat covers in black with yellow accents. They look awesome and they won't fade or make you sweat like crazy like the neoprene ones.

Here's the ones for the 97-02 models:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=131915373982

Here's the ones for the 03-06 models:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=140486197851

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
IGGEE seat covers for the Wrangler are $300 while most of the other vehicles are $179. What's up with that? I was looking to get a set for the Jeep and my wife's GMC. Maybe the Jeep covers has more of a custom fit than the others.

IGGEE seat covers for the Wrangler are $300 while most of the other vehicles are $179. What's up with that? I was looking to get a set for the Jeep and my wife's GMC. Maybe the Jeep covers has more of a custom fit than the others.

The IGGEE seat covers cost more, because they fit better than any of the others. Trust me on that... The IGGEE covers fit so snug, and so good, that when you see them in person you'll never know in a million years it is a seat cover at all. In addition to that, they're priced more because they are synthetic leather. The other sear covers you see for cheaper are almost always neoprene (which is the worst material ever for a seat cover).

Reactions: Baddabing5475
Okay I just have to pipe in here even though it's an oldish thread. All this diss'n Neoprene seat covers got me depressed. Granted everyone has their own experience about everything but didn't read one positive comment about Neoprene. Now comes me. I purchased a set of black CoverKing Neoprene fronts and back almost 2 years ago. JC Whitney had an overstock sale on eBay and I bought the set for $80.00 shipped. They fit like a glove. Easy to slide in and out. They've held up extremely well and are very comfortable. No ripped threads and as black as the day I installed them. I never sweat while driving and Monkey Butt treatment is totally unnecessary. The covers never smell funky. My wifey feels the same way and comments about how pleased she is that I purchased them. So how could my experience of Neoprene be so different?

Okay I just have to pipe in here even though it's an oldish thread. All this diss'n Neoprene seat covers got me depressed. Granted everyone has their own experience about everything but didn't read one positive comment about Neoprene. Now comes me. I purchased a set of black CoverKing Neoprene fronts and back almost 2 years ago. JC Whitney had an overstock sale on eBay and I bought the set for $80.00 shipped. They fit like a glove. Easy to slide in and out. They've held up extremely well and are very comfortable. No ripped threads and as black as the day I installed them. I never sweat while driving and Monkey Butt treatment is totally unnecessary. The covers never smell funky. My wifey feels the same way and comments about how pleased she is that I purchased them. So how could my experience of Neoprene be so different?
Maybe you just lucked out and got a quality set. Mine are about 2 years old and are faded and coming apart. They were put on by the PO, so I don't know what brand they are.

Reactions: rkebent
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Here's the ones for the 97-02 models:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=131915373982

Here's the ones for the 03-06 models:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=140486197851

I bought mine from there (mine are the 03-06 ones) since eBay is the absolute cheapest I was able to find them.

You can specify when you order which color you want.
Thanks! eBay was the cheapest I found also. I just wanted to make sure they weren't cheaper somewhere else. Weird, because if you go to Iggee's website they are $400 for a set.

Thanks! eBay was the cheapest I found also. I just wanted to make sure they weren't cheaper somewhere else. Weird, because if you go to Iggee's website they are $400 for a set.

I know, and that's what I never understood. They charge a lot for them on the site, but yet the ones I linked to on eBay are being sold by IGGEE themselves, which is weird. You'd think they'd charge the same amount, but I'm not going to argue over a better deal :D

Reactions: Swimmer35
Can you guys throw up some pics of the Iggee covers installed?

Hopefully she'll get some better photos, but @Andrea just installed hers the other day:

IMG_3135.JPG

Reactions: Swimmer35
Thanks for all the pics! Looks like these fit really well!

They're pretty widely regarded as the best fitting seat cover out there for the TJ. The thing is, they fit so well that you honestly can barely tell they are seat covers at all. The literally just look like brand new seats.

People always ask me if I had my seats re-upholstered, and I tell them no, they are seat covers. They're shocked when they hear that.

Reactions: Tbird Clair