Installed DPG Super Ultimate lift on my LJ

.... one dumb reason I steered clear of the Currie CA's for now... I deal with those "Johnny Joints" on helicopters and I can't stand the thought of them being on the Jeep. Dumb, I know, trust me I know.
Don't confuse the heim joints all over a helicopter with Currie's Johnny Joints. They're not even close and no one would confuse one with the other when they have had any experience with both.

They're as similar as these are. Same basic animal but that's where the similarities end.

gettyimages-478696902-9e32a41cbe9eda0061692781b1d1724612be45ab.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

Yes this is an ancient post but someone just sent me a link to this thread. :)

• Haha
Reactions: ItchyDong and Chris
Don't confuse the heim joints all over a helicopter with Currie's Johnny Joints. They're not even close and no one would confuse one with the other when they have had any experience with both.

They're as similar as these are. Same basic animal but...

View attachment 265426
View attachment 265423

Yes this is an ancient post but someone just sent me a link to this thread. :)
I am stealing these pictures for comparisons. This is great

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Yes, I bought my 1st kit from Dirk, he called me twice questioning what we had ordered. Very great gentleman, when it was lifting my Ruby, there was no doubt who I was calling.
I just got double

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
CA from currie. Bet I tried to call at least 10 times. Although I love the arms I have no time for a company who is to arrogant to answer the phone and will never ever attempt to purchase anything fro them again.

Reactions: ItchyDong