Gear shift knob.jpg
Interior rear to front.jpg
Mat rear.jpg
Mat RF.jpg
Passenger side Mat.jpg
rear cargo.jpg
Switches.jpg
Tire space.jpg
When I painted Stinger I had left over color and clear. On a whim I painted the inside of the tub over Lizard Skin and while I didn't have enough to finish the front part of the tub the rear turned out great. Looks really good and has proven to be durable.
Now as I strive to contain heat and attenuate sound I am thinking of:

1. Lining the entire interior with Summit Racings sound/heat matting.

2. Top coating with a Lizard Skin type covering.

3. To paint and clear coat the same as before in the Sunset orange color.
I do not intend to put carpet back in as I have found that is just a huge dust/dirt/ collector.

So here are the questions:
1. Has anyone done this already? Did it work?
2. There was another product that someone used on the interior that was like a paint, as in it was applied with a roller or brush.

I have used Herculiner, Ducaliner, Dupli Color bedliner, Lizard Skin, and a couple of other bedliners in several vehicles over the years. All had good and poor qualities. Lizard Skin will work for what I have in mind. That is to use over a sound/heat matting. In addition, LS is holding up well on my underside and firewall--and in the cargo area of stinger.
I have heard good things about Monstaliner and trying to determine if it might do better than all the others. I am in no real rush. So trying to do my research.

I believe it was @Serbonze who put some sound dampening material on his TJ. I believe he said it made a big difference.