Is RWK Haus still in business?

SouthernTJ2000

TJ Enthusiast
Are they no longer in business? I just tried calling the number on their website, 714-875-2414, and it told me "your call can't be completed as dialed, please check the number and try again." If they aren't around any more. What online shop would y'all suggest I buy revolution gears from? Side note, revolution is currently out of inventory on the gear set I want or I'd order directly through them. Thanks.

revolution was out of stock on their 30 spline Dana 30 axle kit when i first called. back in stock in about a week. give them a few a check back with them. this was just a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: SouthernTJ2000
Are they no longer in business? I just tried calling the number on their website, 714-875-2414, and it told me "your call can't be completed as dialed, please check the number and try again." If they aren't around any more. What online shop would y'all suggest I buy revolution gears from? Side note, revolution is currently out of inventory on the gear set I want or I'd order directly through them. Thanks.

Even if Robert was still around, he never stocked anything. He was a 100% drop shipper.