Is the sale of Savvy Off-Road a concern for future replacement parts?

ItchyDong

Easily Offended
Supporting Member
The Saavy being sold thread has gotten a bit off the rails. My main question, is.. Is this a concern for future service or replacement parts? I was looking hard at steering/lift upgrades and then this news dropped. I know that they are quality stuff, but even quality stuff breaks. Eventually I'll need replacement parts.

I'd be willing to bet Blaine wouldn't let replacement parts dry up entirely. Even if it meant potentially re-designing things.

I've been wrong before though, many times.

Ok Ok. So, a 2nd question then. If you had the coin and the itch to do 5k in mods, would you seriously look at Saavy right now?

Ok Ok. So, a 2nd question then. If you had the coin and the itch to do 5k in mods, would you seriously look at Saavy right now?

Yes and I did. I received my belly skid, engine skid, gas tank skid and control arms all from Savvy withing the past 3 months. Engine skid and trans skid within the past few weeks.

All the serviceable items are usually currie/rockjock.

Reactions: ItchyDong and RINC
The Saavy being sold thread has gotten a bit off the rails. My main question, is.. Is this a concern for future service or replacement parts? I was looking hard at steering/lift upgrades and then this news dropped. I know that they are quality stuff, but even quality stuff breaks. Eventually I'll need replacement parts.

You are from Alabama, username is itchydong and you are easily offended..but the savvy thread set you off the rails?

I love curry

200.gif

• USA Proud
Reactions: Jamison C