Jeep Green LJ Rubicon build (gonna be slow)

MaximusLJR06

Jeep Green LJR Addiction
Supporting Member
Hey everyone! Just joined the forum, but I’m not new to Jeeps. I’ve had a 93 YJ, an 04 Rubicon and 3.5 years ago i found my 06 LJ Rubicon after a year of searching and having to travel across the country to get it. It had 9,000 miles on it when I got it and I’m up to 45,000 now. I haven’t made many changes since I got, but I’m planning to change that.
Current plans are to change out the 3.5” RE suspension with a 4” Savvy setup. I’ll post updates here when they happen.

23075795-A9E2-4298-8195-B92DDDF98FB0.jpeg

010878CB-FD32-4DE6-8933-FD73A64B6A56.jpeg

0E2BB595-1567-42AA-BB94-11E26406AEE3.jpeg

F8720B50-0305-4733-ABBC-AECBEFB9C86C.jpeg

You're making us sick...stop! ;)

Seriously, beautiful find!

I agree, I’ve hated them since I got it. Been wanting to pick up a set of oem rubicon flares, but figure the money is better spent on suspension.

Yep, that’s my only gripe. Otherwise it looks amazing! What did you pay if you don’t mind me asking?

Yep, that’s my only gripe. Otherwise it looks amazing! What did you pay if you don’t mind me asking?
Way too much money.... but it was exactly the Jeep I was searching for, literally everyday for a year browsing the Internet. Had every option and color and was practical brand new. Was owned by an old guy who drove it once a year to go hunting and it sat in his garage the rest of the year. 3.5 years ago the market was also higher for them... $30k was what I paid, $35k was asking price.
If Everything goes right, I’ll never get rid of it.

Way too much money.... but it was exactly the Jeep I was searching for, literally everyday for a year browsing the Internet. Had every option and color and was practical brand new. Was owned by an old guy who drove it once a year to go hunting and it sat in his garage the rest of the year. 3.5 years ago the market was also higher for them... $30k was what I paid, $35k was asking price.
If Everything goes right, I’ll never get rid of it.

Considering the miles, that’s honestly about what I was expecting. Keep it forever for sure!

Oh man that’s an awesome color combo. Is it khaki interior too? I’m with @Chris on the flares, otherwise an absolutely beautiful jeep. Can’t wait to see the build!