Jeep saves 2 lives driving on a flat while being shot at

Sounds like the jeep drove around a car barrier on the freeway, the white truck heard people screaming watch out for that jeep and decided to give him a love tap. Jeep driver decided to go through the main bunch the protestors who were doing nothing to him and protestors started throwing things at the jeep.
One protestor fired shots to attempt to shoot out the tires? That wasn’t very smart.
What also wasn’t smart is going around a car barrier and driving into a a crowd of 600? people.
Its wrong of them to protest on the freeway because I would be pissed off If I was caught in that but I wouldn’t drive around car barriers into people walking on the freeway. What I would do is stop put my car in reverse and find an exit. Avoid them completely instead of going toward them.Why would I put myself or my family in harms way. Just avoid the situation.

Reactions: AMS417
Sounds like the jeep drove around a car barrier on the freeway, the white truck heard people screaming watch out for that jeep and decided to give him a love tap. Jeep driver decided to go through the main bunch the protestors who were doing nothing to him and protestors started throwing things at the jeep.
One protestor fired shots to attempt to shoot out the tires? That wasn’t very smart.
What also wasn’t smart is going around a car barrier and driving into a a crowd of 600? people.
Its wrong of them to protest on the freeway because I would be pissed off If I was caught in that but I wouldn’t drive around car barriers into people walking on the freeway. What I would do is stop put my car in reverse and find an exit. Avoid them completely instead of going toward them.Why would I put myself or my family in harms way. Just avoid the situation.
Seems pretty suspect that someone in a new Jeep or any car would go around barriers and put themselves in harms way.

Meanwhile:
09188F78-C343-4893-A47B-9BF004273AE5.jpeg

The fact that this is ongoing news is part of the reason why i'm not watching the news.

Hey hear about that Jeep that got shot up on the freeway? No
Well there was a protest going on. On the freeway? Yes
So all these pissed off people were yelling when out of nowhere comes a Jeep. On the freeway? Yes
And an especially pissed off protester pulls out his mom's handgun he took out of her purse when she was fixing him dinner and shot at the Jeep as it passed by. On the freeway? Yes
So everyone on the freeway is pissed, two are bleeding and sonny boy is in jail, and mom's pissed because she doesn't get her gun back to protect herself against angry protesters.