Jeep Wrangler AEV Brute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a sucker for brutes.. I would bid if I had it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, I very much dislike the look of them. It's a personal preference, that's for sure.

Reactions: Reign Mack
Well AEV is known for being one of the most overpriced (and IMO overrated) companies in the industry

Reactions: Chris
285/75R16 tires...they are 33" not 35" tires, no? Ad says 35's...

I've always liked the look of the brute, but boy that is overpriced. There was a mopar JK-8 conversion for sale locally here, and they were asking about 40k. Not sure what the milage was, but it was a much newer vehicle. Plus, AEV doesn't support the TJ anymore, correct? What would you do if something went wrong, or you needed a body part?

@billiebob can relate, he has an AEV highline kit.

I was wondering that last time I was on their website. They dropped all products for the TJ?

I guess it wasn't worth the investment for TJ products when most of the money is coming from JK owners?

I was wondering that last time I was on their website. They dropped all products for the TJ?

I guess it wasn't worth the investment for TJ products when most of the money is coming from JK owners?

Yep, they don't support TJs anymore. All the money comes from JK owners.

Reactions: Kyle_W
285/75R16 tires...they are 33" not 35" tires, no? Ad says 35's...

I've always liked the look of the brute, but boy that is overpriced. There was a mopar JK-8 conversion for sale locally here, and they were asking about 40k. Not sure what the milage was, but it was a much newer vehicle. Plus, AEV doesn't support the TJ anymore, correct? What would you do if something went wrong, or you needed a body part?

Less than a 33", I have that size on my truck.

yeah... makes you feel for the guys shelling out $70K for the 4 door JK Brute.... once the new Wrangler comes out. AEV just moves on.

Reactions: Kyle_W
Status
Not open for further replies.