Jeep Wrangler JK “Big Pimpin” Edition

Wow...

I don't know if you use Reddit, but this definitely belongs in the /r/ATBGE subreddit. (ATBGE = Aweful Taste, but Great Execution)
This is great execution. I don't like it for lots of reasons, but I don't hate it.

Reactions: cjaama
Obviously it’s an abomination, but at least it’s not pretending to be anything it’s not unlike the mall crawlers with 22” rims sporting 2” sidewall M/T’s, giant lightbars etc. masquerading as offroad warriors (such as the black one parked next to it). I’d say anyone who builds donk cars whether it’s a Caprice or a Wrangler does it with some sense of humor and are aware of the ridiculousness of what they’ve built.
Honestly, I’d rather drive this than anything with a “Zombie Response Team” decal.

Reactions: Chris and jjvw
Obviously it’s an abomination, but at least it’s not pretending to be anything it’s not .... I’d say anyone who builds donk cars whether it’s a Caprice or a Wrangler does it with some sense of humor and are aware of the ridiculousness of what they’ve built.

This is it.

Obviously it’s an abomination, but at least it’s not pretending to be anything it’s not unlike the mall crawlers with 22” rims sporting 2” sidewall M/T’s, giant lightbars etc. masquerading as offroad warriors (such as the black one parked next to it). I’d say anyone who builds donk cars whether it’s a Caprice or a Wrangler does it with some sense of humor and are aware of the ridiculousness of what they’ve built.
Honestly, I’d rather drive this than anything with a “Zombie Response Team” decal.

Haha, well said. I agree!

Reactions: cjaama
I for one am glad to have a dedicated group of individuals who are willing to stand in the gap when the dead become undead and want to eat my brains (even though it is more of an appetizer than a meal).