Jeeps At Work

Busy at work with the winch again today. They will be laying out the garage footings/foundation on Monday so we have to get the site cleaned up.

IMG_2796_resized.jpg
IMG_2797_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Well I'm not afraid to work it, she is just earning her keep. Need to get the garage done so I can get her in there for some TLC the she needs.
As it should be. Jeeps like, and want, to be useful members of society. Trophy Jeeps are like trophy wives; expensive, high maintenance and unreliable. :D

Looks like the place is coming right along!

As it should be. Jeeps like, and want, to be useful members of society. Trophy Jeeps are like trophy wives; expensive, high maintenance and unreliable. :D

Looks like the place is coming right along!

Dam rain will not give up, they started digging the footings and setting up the forms yesterday then naturally rain for the next 4 days. I don't like leaving her outside like this because she is taking a beating from the moisture. Radio is now dead due to excessive moisture and I'm getting a bit of mold here and there. Gotta get her inside to dry out.

Reactions: StG58
Dam rain will not give up, they started digging the footings and setting up the forms yesterday then naturally rain for the next 4 days. I don't like leaving her outside like this because she is taking a beating from the moisture. Radio is now dead due to excessive moisture and I'm getting a bit of mold here and there. Gotta get her inside to dry out.
Uhhh, hate to break it to ya buddy, but rain, mold, mildew, moss and rust are just the natural order of things on the Oregon Coast. At least on the Southern Oregon Coast it's a slightly warmer variation of rain!