Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

We all were at the mall sadly enough
3db7c79e0632172ef136517f5e9592f4.jpg
47413fee8be2b2059d98b12732bed1e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Travis!
Those wheels were on my TJ when I bought it, not sure of the maker.
Those wheels are for sale, too bad we don't live closer, I think those wheels would look stunning on your rig
I think you're right, what's the cost on shipping something like that?

I would have no idea Travis, where to begin to find out how to ship 5 wheels. If there is a way to do it I'm all ears.

I used uShip to get my tires/wheels from Chris, it was pretty painless, from my understanding its just transport people that have extra room can bid on your stuff. They were hauling a bunch of a stuff (motorcycle, boat) and dropping off something near me, so they stopped at Chris' and threw the wheels in the bed of their pickup. Probably pretty distance dependent but it was about $200 for me.

Reactions: KCsTJ
Thank you Travis!
Those wheels were on my TJ when I bought it, not sure of the maker.
Those wheels are for sale, too bad we don't live closer, I think those wheels would look stunning on your rig
Those wheels are MB Razors from discounttiredirect.com....lower cost wheel, I put them on my old JKU...nice looking especially for the price.

Most everybody knows my dislike for JK's, but if you own one I will wheel with you, and even park next to you! Today I found a spot not at the very top of the garage next to one!

View attachment 55164
I'll take the one on the left. Man those Cooper's look good! That thing's a beast!

I see the JK is ashamed and turning away.

I'll take the one on the left. Man those Cooper's look good! That thing's a beast!

I see the JK is ashamed and turning away.

Sad little JK haha

shhh don't tell anybody though mine is not really a 4x4 at the moment. It looks meaner than it is right now. But wait in a couple of weeks we will be geared and locked. or what I like to call "Locked and loaded!"