• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Jeeps Parking Next To Other Jeeps

NZKiller_Kris11

TJ Enthusiast
I thought I should start a thread on jeeps parking beside each other. Every time I park I always look for another jeep to park beside :) the picture with the gold jeep was when I was at the grocery store. The other orange jeep was when I parked at Just Jeeps in Toronto. So lets see your pictures!

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Damn, that one you parked next to looks like he's got some serious parts under it!

Reactions: Zedd
OP
NZKiller_Kris11

NZKiller_Kris11

TJ Enthusiast
lol yep that one was done up pretty nice. Their was tons of other jeeps like that because I was parked at a jeep shop but I wanted to take a picture of the only other orange jeep :p ... I like the orange and blue look he was going for. He had his fenders and some trim around it painted blue.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
I love Orange... I wanted a TJ Rubicon so bad in Orange but couldn't find one. I had to settle for Black instead.

Orange is still my favorite of all the colors though.

Reactions: _swede

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
They're both mine haha ones for off-road and the other is for daily driving haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well shit man... Talk about the best of both worlds.

I've got a Honda for daily driving and the Rubicon for fun... It will be more fun once my supercharger gets here on Friday! Muwhahahaha

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
HAHA! That's hilarious... That must look so funny driving down the road.

I've got two :p

Reactions: JP13