JL buyers better thank Ford for this (35's from the factory)

I like the new Bronco, and a little competition helps everyone. It looks like Ford gave Jeep a much needed kick in the ass.

We're finally seeing a V8 Wrangler, which is sick!

I’m not sure why they picked such a stupid name for the package… Xtreme Recon! Really?
Let's be honest, they don't have a good track record for naming most things...

I mean I would be embarrassed to say I drove something called a Gladiator...regardless of my actual opinion of the vehicle

But with Ford busting out of the gate with things like 'Tremor', we can only expect so much from anyone in the industry, ha

Let's be honest, they don't have a good track record for naming most things...

I mean I would be embarrassed to say I drove something called a Gladiator...regardless of my actual opinion of the vehicle

But with Ford busting out of the gate with things like 'Tremor', we can only expect so much from anyone in the industry, ha
Both names were used on their vehicles many years ago. Xtreme should be on an Xterra.

Yea, I just wish they would've stayed dead...

But we have squatted rear ends & LED wrapped rims now so I guess it was time
I love my Tremor it's a badass truck, I'm glad it came back. The Gladiator had more untapped potential they missed on.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I think the worst thing Ford has done when it comes to the Bronco was announcing too early. They've had so much time between announcement and release that they've given Jeep time to put stock 35s and a V8 in the Wrangler, and left a vacuum where people will lose interest before they get it into showrooms.

I think the worst thing Ford has done when it comes to the Bronco was announcing too early. They've had so much time between announcement and release that they've given Jeep time to put stock 35s and a V8 in the Wrangler, and left a vacuum where people will lose interest before they get it into showrooms.
Except they are selling everything they can make. Even the Bronco Sport (escape version) if you order now it's 2 years plus according to a dealer yesterday.

Reactions: InOmaha
The interesting thing is I could buy a used TJ, pay someone to put a V8 in it, then pay MrBlaine to fix it up, and likely still spend $20,000 less then this new offering. I'd save even more if it was the 392 version.

And I think the TJ would be more offroad capable in the end.

I saw a used Gladiator listed at $62,000.

Reactions: RINC
I love my Tremor it's a badass truck, I'm glad it came back. The Gladiator had more untapped potential they missed on.
Geezzzz.... what are the odds haha

Don't get me wrong, I like the trucks, just not the name. Kinda the opposite with the Power Wagons, I'm ok with the name, but I can't stand the bedside graphics now

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
Except they are selling everything they can make. Even the Bronco Sport (escape version) if you order now it's 2 years plus according to a dealer yesterday.

I think that's true of most new cars now. But that's due to manufacturing problems. We might have to go back to carbs soon.

Geezzzz.... what are the odds haha

Don't get me wrong, I like the trucks, just not the name. Kinda the opposite with the Power Wagons, I'm ok with the name, but I can't stand the bedside graphics now
Judging by all the people commenting on how much they like it and taking pictures it seems to go over well. They had customers taking pictures of mine at the dealer the day I picked it up. It's a common occurrence in parking lots too.

Reactions: Tranz Zam