Just incase you want a "kit" to turn your JKU into a Wagoneer

I can attest to the fact that it would be cheaper for him to succeed at this venture, than to fail at a marriage. Having gone through said trials not once, not twice, but thrice...I feel completely qualified to make that statement!!! :BangHead:
Well, at least no one will ever accuse you of being a good judge of women, so there's that.

Reactions: Squatch
Well, at least no one will ever accuse you of being a good judge of women, so there's that.
One of 'em (mother of my son) is a helluva gal. I think cultural differences finally caught up to us (She's from Laos. Married 15 years.) We are still very close friends, and get along great. As for the other two, yeah...I have nothing to say in my defense! I tell folks I've had over 300 cars and 4 wives, and I thank God it's not the other way around!!! :D

One of 'em (mother of my son) is a helluva gal. I think cultural differences finally caught up to us (She's from Laos. Married 15 years.) We are still very close friends, and get along great. As for the other two, yeah...I have nothing to say in my defense! I tell folks I've had over 300 cars and 4 wives, and I thank God it's not the other way around!!! :D

I hear you on the cultural differences catching up. My wife is half Lao, her mother and I do not click very well at all (she's a bit of a mean drunk)

I hear you on the cultural differences catching up. My wife is half Lao, her mother and I do not click very well at all (she's a bit of a mean drunk)
Our issues were just little things that eventually added up. But yeah, I'll bet you at least can recognize some of what I'm talking about. Still, she's an absolutely wonderful gal. She and my wife get along great, and we help each other out with different things when we can. It's all good, for which I'm grateful.

I got interested because Woodland is my last name...no, I'm not the pro golfer...I wish I was...anyway, I emailed them just for some insight into the project, and this was their response:

Hi Gary!

Nice name!

We are in the first stage of prototyping and aim for a first "real" car this spring. The 3D rendering is just to try out the idea and we will adjust some minor things like chrome details, door hinges etc before we go into production. Right now we are battling the budget since we don't want to make a cheap ass, low quality kit. This needs to be as rugged as the car and last as long.

Apart from the Woodland Kit we are also doing restomod projects on "new" wranglers where we strip the body off and replace it with real wagoneer bodies. A lot of work but it's really nice!

Stay tuned at Instagram!

Kind regards,
Kris

Other than the fact that they consider a Wrangler a "car", it's an interesting project...

Reactions: jeep_boss
Here is another kit to change the look m715 inspired.

15195832844521594996693.jpg
1519582986835361911926.jpg
1519582797303934012197.jpg

Basic kit starts at 6500$

It's a cool concept, because who doesn't love a Nantucket Cadillac, but 20k for the kit, and you need a JKU? Too much. I know where there's a beautifully restored Grand Waggy for 25k in Raleigh.