Keeping sway bars connected with lockers

Is there any single aspect you have looked at with an eye towards reducing weight? That's a rhetorical question because we both know you have not.

You have never believed that weight matters. Yep, more traction is better, so build as heavy as fucking possible.

So becasue in your mind I haven't given any thought to how much my TJ will weigh it means I don't believe weight matters? I'll just let you continue to think for me since you know what I'm thinking.

I'll bite...which one has ENOUGH traction? What are you willing to sacrifice to get it? Traction is the goal of course, necessary for forward movement, but it needs to be tempered by the capabilities of the equipment and power available. axles, motor, trans.

Look at it in extreme examples, a jeep with a 4.0 at 4k lbs vs a jeep with the 4.0 at 10k lbs. which one has the traction it needs? likely both. which one is putting more stress on every component?

You need as much weight as you need, anything more is a hindrance.

A stock jeep is heavy enough. You want the heavy armor or the light armor?
The vehicle has more than enough weight to give a tire enough traction, the key is to get that weight over the tire that actually has traction. Think of it like walking on ice, you waddle because you want to get more of your weight over the foot that needs the traction. You aren't changing how much you weigh, you're just changing the weight distribution. If it was about the amount of weight rather than the distribution, than an overweight person would have an easier time walking over ice than a fit person. Where the excess weight really hurts is when walking for a long period of time.

Not to mention the risk of breaking through the ice. :ROFLMAO: