Know Where To Jeep site down

Well, finally had to do a chargeback. After leaving multiple unanswered voicemails and emails I came to the conclusion that Eric Wirkus has no intention of shipping my parts. Hopefully someone in the future will pick up the Nth Degree line and continue to supply at least the wear parts. Time will tell.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
That's unfortunate. I was really hoping they were still shipping stuff, but just really poor service. Thanks for the update.

Well, finally had to do a chargeback. After leaving multiple unanswered voicemails and emails I came to the conclusion that Eric Wirkus has no intention of shipping my parts. Hopefully someone in the future will pick up the Nth Degree line and continue to supply at least the wear parts. Time will tell.
I wonder how many chargebacks they have had. Only time I had to do a chargeback was for some Z parts. After my last email saying the chargeback was Intiated, he emailed me almost right away saying they would ship the parts tomorrow. I declined and let cap one take over.

...After my last email saying the chargeback was Intiated, he emailed me almost right away saying they would ship the parts tomorrow. I declined and let cap one take over.

Wow, he got back to you? I wonder if is he reading the emails then? How long ago was that?

I wonder how many chargebacks they have had. Only time I had to do a chargeback was for some Z parts. After my last email saying the chargeback was Intiated, he emailed me almost right away saying they would ship the parts tomorrow. I declined and let cap one take over.

Good call. Don't let him string you along anymore. You know if you cancel the chargeback that he'll just come up with more excuses as to why they haven't shipped yet.

Best to let the bank take care of it and get your money back.

Clearly these guys don't know how to run a business.

Glad I got my money back. Don’t order from Nth Degree Mobility either. Owned by the same guy who takes your money and never ships the order.
55CD47F7-BEB8-4343-8786-0356106A2E7C.jpeg

Thanks for the update. The site seems to go up an down a lot.

I keep hoping that they are just doing some reorganizing. But I fear that might be wishful thinking.

Thanks for the update. The site seems to go up an down a lot.

I keep hoping that they are just doing some reorganizing. But I fear that might be wishful thinking.

When January 1st comes I believe you’ll see both sites down permanently. Like I said before, hopefully someone who knows how to run a business will purchase the Nth Degree Mobility line.

Maybe consider JKS 3" now that Nth looks Immobile. Some of us have tossed these coils around and come to the conclusion that they're the next best thing as far as a true progressive coil.

Maybe consider JKS 3" now that Nth looks Immobile. Some of us have tossed these coils around and come to the conclusion that they're the next best thing as far as a true progressive coil.

When the time comes that I need a wear part I can’t locate/substitute will definitely be shopping for something different.

Reactions: JMT
Experienced this same thing a few weeks ago. Ordered the LCA redrill template from Nth. No response, nothing shipped, couldn't contact. Filed a dispute with my credit union. :smiley_1140:

If any of you have the re-drill template, and can get me dims, let me know!

If any of you have the re-drill template, and can get me dims, let me know!

Yeah I would like that too. If someone had the template and autocad skills, I could get a new template machined easily.

Granted, I don't want anyone to steal Nth degrees intellectual property and design, but if no one ever purchases the rights to Nth Degree it would be the only way to obtain the template.