KOH: JL vs XJ

Crazy driver. Taking the high side in an off camber situation and giving it all kinds of skinny pedal. 😳

Reactions: reddvltj
Crazy driver. Taking the high side in an off camber situation and giving it all kinds of skinny pedal. 😳

I have some friends who don’t know what a brake pedal is. But even them aren’t dumb enough to do something like that.

I see a scene like that and just walk the other way.

Bonus however, if you subscribe to the video poster you can maybe win $50 when he hits 500 subscribers!

Gas + redbull + alcohol + crowds + testorone = stupidity.

I tend to stay away from events like KOH, TDS, or even Jamborees.... because of formula above.

Gas + redbull + alcohol + crowds + testorone = stupidity.

I tend to stay away from events like KOH, TDS, or even Jamborees.... because of formula above.

Wife and I have done a few Jamborees... one local here in WA, and 2 JJUSA ones... none of them allowed alcohol on the trail or before... all were a great time with great people. I can't speak to any of the larger events though and I'd still love to go to KOH, I'd just tend to steer clear of situations like above. From talking to people who have gone, there's plenty of fun to be had without being stupid. :)

Wife and I have done a few Jamborees... one local here in WA, and 2 JJUSA ones... none of them allowed alcohol on the trail or before... all were a great time with great people. I can't speak to any of the larger events though and I'd still love to go to KOH, I'd just tend to steer clear of situations like above. From talking to people who have gone, there's plenty of fun to be had without being stupid. :)

The difference is they aren't organized trail rides. When I was there, there was everything from people jumping dunes, going different directions on the trails, a guy riding on a couch strapped to a trailer going up turkey claw, guys racing up backdoor, guys driving through camps on their ATVs, a group fireballed a campfire in the middle of our camp at 2am. Perhaps the most surprising thing to me was how comfortable everyone is with driving and how easy driving through Hammer Town is even when "merging" through multiple lanes of traffic. KOH is not a great time to go trail riding imho.

Reactions: reddvltj