LED headlight connector question

Terrance

I had someone give me some Led headlights J.W. Speaker, made for use in military vehicles. Looking for what I need in between them and my old H5 connector. They come with 3 wires, ( high beam, low beam, and ground). Thank you for any help.

DED93C94-9EA7-4E58-AFDE-9F40DAF7409C.jpeg

I've never seen anything like those connectors in my life, that's weird. I think the easiest way to do it would be to cut the connectors off of them and splice on a standard connector meant for the TJ.

What, if anything, is on those metal tags on each wire?

But, yes, you are going to have to cut and splice.

I messaged manufacturer about what the numbers meant on each wire and they are high, low and ground. Will I need anything between this headlight and my old connector for anti flicker or anything else? I’ve read so much stuff and just don’t want to hook these up and mess them up somehow. I know they make some that are plug and play but free is free.

Their website also mentions that you might need a retaining ring kit but that may just be for JK's.

I had someone give me some Led headlights J.W. Speaker, made for use in military vehicles. Looking for what I need in between them and my old H5 connector. They come with 3 wires, ( high beam, low beam, and ground). Thank you for any help.
I installed them in my last Jeep JK. I purchased the canbus/antiflicker that had the same plug as the Jeep then hard wired the lights to the other end of canbus. Worked great. Just need to know what wire is high, low and ground. 18 and 17 are high/low I don’t remember which.