Lets see your best Jeep memes

Like the move The Blair Witch project-

They made it for 10,000 dollars. They got a video camera- where’d the other 9,700 dollars go?

That was EXACTLY my response when I saw it as well. Any group of high schoolers with a video camera could have made that film - it wasn't bad for a $300 video cam, but the other $9,700 must have been wasted on hookers and blow.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
That was EXACTLY my response when I saw it as well. Any group of high schoolers with a video camera could have made that film - it wasn't bad for a $300 video cam, but the other $9,700 must have been wasted on hookers and blow.

If they got hookers and blow there was no "wasted" there... perfectly justified!

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/co...e-by-waving-at-passing-cars-while-fully-nude/

Court docs: Centerville man ‘spread some love’ by waving at passing cars while fully nude​

CENTERVILLE, Ind. — Court documents reveal that a Centerville man told police he had experienced a “spiritual awakening” and decided to “spread some love” by standing in his doorway and waving at people who drove by on U.S. 40. The only problem? The man was completely naked.

Elijah Barker, 42, was arrested on Saturday and charged with possession of methamphetamine, a Level 6 felony, and indecent exposure, a Class C misdemeanor.

According to police reports, officers were dispatched to the apartments due to reports of a man standing nude in his open doorway and masturbating in full sight of the public.

Officers reported arriving at Barker’s apartment and finding the front door wide open and all the curtains pulled away to allow a “full view” of the inside of the apartment — which included a fully nude Barker.

Barker met the officers at his front door and asked if they preferred he put some clothes on before speaking.

Why did I post this in the jeep meme thread you may ask
After putting on a pair of shorts, officers began to ask Barker about his state of nudity. Barker reportedly then pointed behind the officer and said, “Jeep, Jeep.” He told police he said this every time a Jeep passed.

The officer noted that he did not observe any Jeep on the highway.

Court documents reveal officers then informed Barker that the department had received reports of him standing in his doorway and masturbating. When asked if these accusations were true, police said Barker admitted they were.

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/co...e-by-waving-at-passing-cars-while-fully-nude/

Court docs: Centerville man ‘spread some love’ by waving at passing cars while fully nude​

CENTERVILLE, Ind. — Court documents reveal that a Centerville man told police he had experienced a “spiritual awakening” and decided to “spread some love” by standing in his doorway and waving at people who drove by on U.S. 40. The only problem? The man was completely naked.

Elijah Barker, 42, was arrested on Saturday and charged with possession of methamphetamine, a Level 6 felony, and indecent exposure, a Class C misdemeanor.

According to police reports, officers were dispatched to the apartments due to reports of a man standing nude in his open doorway and masturbating in full sight of the public.

Officers reported arriving at Barker’s apartment and finding the front door wide open and all the curtains pulled away to allow a “full view” of the inside of the apartment — which included a fully nude Barker.

Barker met the officers at his front door and asked if they preferred he put some clothes on before speaking.

Why did I post this in the jeep meme thread you may ask
After putting on a pair of shorts, officers began to ask Barker about his state of nudity. Barker reportedly then pointed behind the officer and said, “Jeep, Jeep.” He told police he said this every time a Jeep passed.

The officer noted that he did not observe any Jeep on the highway.

Court documents reveal officers then informed Barker that the department had received reports of him standing in his doorway and masturbating. When asked if these accusations were true, police said Barker admitted they were.

It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand...

1694046527149.png