Let's see your front bumpers!

20170312_183225.jpg
Metalcloak . I like the simplicity of it.

What'll be interesting is to see how many different "brands" turn up for this exact same bumper...

I've talked about this before in another thread. They're all made in China from the same manufacturer. They are just off-loaded here in the U.S. and branded as whatever sellers want to call them.

For instance, Extreme Terrain likes to call their's "Barricade H.D.", while the ones on Amazon are usually EAG, and then there's others as well.

Needless to say, they come from the same place. The same thing happens with the majority of the cheap Chinese LED headlights as well.

If I didn't have my Mopar Rock Crawler front bumper, this is the one I would have. I had it on my old TJ Rubicon and loved it. It looks so good.

Had I not just dumped all this money into my suspension I would have bought that Mopar Rock crawler front bumper that was lingering on the ATL Craigslist for a while. One day this one could get replaced with one of those or one of JCRs bumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Chris
That's from a half-ton '49-'56 Studebaker pick-up (narrowed to fit). The 3/4 ton and 1 ton trucks had a far more massive bumper, probably 3" to 4" taller. Same style, though. Now that is a guard rail! ;)

I had a 56 Studebaker Transtar that I sold last year. I thought the one in the picture looked awfully familiar.

Reactions: Squatch
Couple buddies of mine run trailhead customs ones. Local guy up here, he will do just about anything you ask though.
a7a800cf2a3d313a191121acb5022820.jpg
3e7a1345cb9d65bf0a265982696ccb84.jpg
d0d5adef92223105a9d4ed0efed73014.jpg

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.