North Carolina Like-new Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Steering Kit with Damper Mount

BlueC

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Price
300 + shipping
Like-new Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Steering Kit with damper mount. This one; https://www.extremeterrain.com/rugg...over-steering-conversion-kit-9706-40l-tj.html

I purchased as an open box RockJock deal, but was sent this instead. It appears to have been installed, but never used. Missing small damper mount bolt. I never installed it, but I did replace damaged boots.

1705957856373.png

KIMG2275.JPG

KIMG2276.JPG

Last edited:
I purchased as an open box RockJock deal, but was sent this instead.

Well that sucks! Hope Karma plays out properly.

Reactions: BlueC
Did you try to return it?

I did, but it was outside the return window time frame, so the rep said goodbye.

The story is when I got it I just checked to make sure the major parts were there, having faith it was the RockJock setup advertised and ordered, then I put it in the parts pile. 6 Months later, it's cold out and I'm ready to do little projects, so I pulled it out and quickly figured out it's not what I paid for. I won't blame Extreme Terrain for my laziness, I should have checked it out better when it got here.

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
I did, but it was outside the return window time frame, so the rep said goodbye.

The story is when I got it I just checked to make sure the major parts were there, having faith it was the RockJock setup advertised and ordered, then I put it in the parts pile. 6 Months later, it's cold out and I'm ready to do little projects, so I pulled it out and quickly figured out it's not what I paid for. I won't blame Extreme Terrain for my laziness, I should have checked it out better when it got here.

I call BS. Extreme Terrain should make good. You didn’t get what you ordered. That kit is junk compared to what you ordered.

I call BS. Extreme Terrain should make good. You didn’t get what you ordered. That kit is junk compared to what you ordered.

I tried, but it was outside their 90-day return window. Specifically, it was 5 months almost to the day when I contacted them. The rep said "there's nothing I can do for that order, is there anything else I can help you with?" and ended it there. So now I have this like-new kit to sell just hoping to get part of my money back.

I still don’t like. That’s bad business and it would stop me from dealing with them. You are not trying to return something that you don’t want, it’s something you didn’t order. Fuck them. I have never and never will order from extreme terrain.

Reactions: BlueC