North Carolina List of Carolinian off-roaders

Anyone going Friday? Still debating myself. I’ve have the day off and was thinking about what to take. If I take the LJ, no A/C, if I take the SXS, no A/C, but imo would be cooler than the cab of the LJ. Could take my JT, but never wheeled it before so it’d be nice to have a buddy to pull me off when I turtle that bastard lol. It does have 2” front 3/4” level and 37’s so I’m a little better than stock.

Anyone going Friday? Still debating myself. I’ve have the day off and was thinking about what to take. If I take the LJ, no A/C, if I take the SXS, no A/C, but imo would be cooler than the cab of the LJ. Could take my JT, but never wheeled it before so it’d be nice to have a buddy to pull me off when I turtle that bastard lol. It does have 2” front 3/4” level and 37’s so I’m a little better than stock.

Hmm, enticing. What trails do you plan on doing?

Hmm, enticing. What trails do you plan on doing?

lol, depends on what I drive. Hell, to be honest, I'm not even sure which ones I have been one as I have only been twice, the very 1st time was when my wife had a Trailhawk Grand Cherokee.

If harder trails, I'd probably go grab a can or 3 of refrigerant and have AC for the day in the LJ. If we're talking easier stuff, I'll just bring the JT.

I'm good for either.

Reactions: Jamesval035

Yep, I’ve been

image.jpg

I'm done with break-in and my fluids are swapped. Would like to know if anyone has plans of going soon?

Could I add my name to the list? I technically live in the Virginia, but my house is literally 1.2 miles from the North Carolina border. I can get to Durham/Raleigh in 90 minutes, and Greensboro and Winston in about 45 minutes.

Also I'm almost done with my TJ build (only took 3½ years) and I'm looking for some good trails to test out my TJ on!

Thanks
Grant

Could I add my name to the list? I technically live in the Virginia, but my house is literally 1.2 miles from the North Carolina border. I can get to Durham/Raleigh in 90 minutes, and Greensboro and Winston in about 45 minutes.

Also I'm almost done with my TJ build (only took 3½ years) and I'm looking for some good trails to test out my TJ on!

Thanks
Grant

I'll add you now!

• Wow
Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
Hey guys,
I just moved to Rock Hill, SC after getting out of the Army and purchased a 1999 Sahara 4.0 last week. This is my second TJ, the last one I had I sold back in 2016 after the motor blew. It's all stock right now but I plan on building it up over the next year.

I'm looking forward to doing some off-roading and learning more about wheeling in the Carolinas, so if you guys are planning any trips in the future please let me know!

@ChathamTJ I’m not far from you and have just about every tool one could need for working on a TJ.

Also have done / or am currently doing most major jobs on my LJ If you need help / loaner tools for anything