North Carolina List of Carolinian off-roaders

I'd be down depending on weather. It's a 2.5 hr drive for me which is no fun in the cold. And wheeling in the rain isn't worth it anymore lol.
It's 4+ hours for me so it would be an overnight. I'm interested but my jeep is hard down right now in pieces. The winter projects are stacking up. Also, I can't get it to run and idle currently. Chasing something causing it to run rich.
Yeah 4+ hours for me to so definitely a overnight trip, just keep it in the back of yalls minds as a possibility, we could also push it to the beginning of March if need be

Reactions: Bargain Box
So what all is available around us? I know of Uwharrie, which is about an hour drive for me, but I haven't been in probably 15-20 years and really don't know much about it anymore.

So what all is available around us? I know of Uwharrie, which is about an hour drive for me, but I haven't been in probably 15-20 years and really don't know much about it anymore.
Gulches In SC, Brown Mountain In western NC (only has 2 trails open to Jeeps), Patriot Mountain OHV in western NC, anywhere else?

Reactions: Bargain Box
Brown Mountain

I've heard of Brown Mountain, but no details of it. I'm just now getting back into this stuff. I probably need to go to Uwharrie first when they open up since it's so close by.

Also, what's the deal with riding forest roads in NC and how do I identify them?

Also I forgot to mention Hurricane Creek, its only one trail but it looks fun, not very challenging but maybe scenic (you gotta take what you can get here)

Reactions: thekidwithquestions