North Carolina List of Carolinian off-roaders

are you in Moore county? I live in the same. You go to uwharrie often, if so, we should get together on a ride

I am man. I see yours says Cameron. We’ve got friends that live out by crains creek fire dept. We go to uwharrie every once in a while. We like to wheel gulches, good evening ranch, Potts, windrock also. Here is my Jeep

IMG_0297.jpeg

I am man. I see yours says Cameron. We’ve got friends that live out by crains creek fire dept. We go to uwharrie every once in a while. We like to wheel gulches, good evening ranch, Potts, windrock also. Here is my Jeep

View attachment 495251

Well damn, that’s cool. A buddy and I are headed to Windrock apr 4th -7th if you don’t have anything planned yet.

Tried sending you a PM but it won’t let me. Are you on IG or Facebook?

Ya, actually I think you friended my wife at some point. I don’t have FB but use my wife’s, so in some groups like ft Bragg jeepers and some others. My IG is Jimbo_v35. FB is Nikki vee

Your wife!?!? Haha 🤔🤔 ok I’ll add ya on IG

Ya, actually I think you friended my wife at some point. I don’t have FB but use my wife’s, so in some groups like ft Bragg jeepers and some others. My IG is Jimbo_v35. FB is Nikki vee

Just looked at her profile. We are friends. Wonder if it’s baseball cause my son played for c35 as well. Or I use to own a detailing business. Maybe she was a client? Very random lol

Spartanburg, SC here. Just picked up my TJ. Would be down for some trails and mild wheeling until I can scrape up the budget to add capability. Sitting on 33s with open diffs right now.

Reactions: Jamesval035
I just listened to the video you posted, that's a fast clicking. Too fast to be valve train or something like rods. I'm thinking you have a loose bolt or something cracked in the flex plate/flywheel area. Maybe something as simple as a stick stuck in there. I've seen mice and squirrels do some crazy things.

I don't have a shop recommendation for you. I'm about an hour west of you so any and all shops I know are really too far to away be reasonable for you.

I just listened to the video you posted, that's a fast clicking. Too fast to be valve train or something like rods. I'm thinking you have a loose bolt or something cracked in the flex plate/flywheel area. Maybe something as simple as a stick stuck in there. I've seen mice and squirrels do some crazy things.

I don't have a shop recommendation for you. I'm about an hour west of you so any and all shops I know are really too far to away be reasonable for you.

I can trailer if they are reputable shops.

I can trailer if they are reputable shops.

This is where I would send you; https://www.erlangerautocare.com/

This isn't a Jeep specific shop, but they're capable of working on it and have a good reputation around here. I've come to know the owner outside of work, and he seems to be an honest and fair guy. Google says that's about an 1.5 hour drive for you, so just know that.