Georgia List of north Georgia area members who like to go off-roading

Welcome!!!!

There was talk late yesterday about getting another North Georgia ride possibly in June. @RangerTJ was mentioning at place over that way.

That would be Beasley Knob

I've never been to it, but it looks like the trails are now mostly rated More to Most Difficult o_O

Hope everyone had an uneventful trip home!

Looking forward to the next ride.

Pre reg for Jeep Fest is open.

Aug 29 - Sept 1

https://www.sheriffsjeepfest.com/#intro

Thanks to @Tejasol for hooking me up last year. I had a blast with my Son, neighbor and his kids. We’re planning to attend again this year.

IMG_2879.jpeg

IMG_2883.jpeg

IMG_2946.jpeg

Reactions: tr21triton
Reactions: trojandawg
I've attended probably the last seven years. It can be a lot of fun. I have also had some not fun days there. My favorite part about it is that the whole community comes together to host this event and every single penny goes to at risk and impoverished children in the county. The volunteers do a great job and are always friendly and helpful. The vendors ebb and flow. Some years are better than others. A lot of the vendors are at the JeepFest in TN the weekend prior so they can run out of inventory.

Anyone in GA or SC interested, got a few people making a trip to Earles Ford Rd this Saturday up near Clayton, GA. Probably leaving out Saturday morning around 8:30ish. Plan on doing the trail, eating lunch where it ends at the Ford on the Chattooga River, then jeep it back out. A few technical spots if you're unfamiliar, and a great water crossing. My group will be leaving from the Sugar Hill/Buford/Flowery Branch area and heading up 985. We can meet up along the way or before we head up! Shoot me a msg or reply.

• Sad
Reactions: John Cooper
Anyone in GA or SC interested, got a few people making a trip to Earles Ford Rd this Saturday up near Clayton, GA. Probably leaving out Saturday morning around 8:30ish. Plan on doing the trail, eating lunch where it ends at the Ford on the Chattooga River, then jeep it back out. A few technical spots if you're unfamiliar, and a great water crossing. My group will be leaving from the Sugar Hill/Buford/Flowery Branch area and heading up 985. We can meet up along the way or before we head up! Shoot me a msg or reply.

I wish we could make it!!!! But garden and canning time!

I'd love to, but it's my weekend to work. 😐