Ohio List of Ohio members that like to go off-road

Jorge Bolivar

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Let’s also have a Ohio members that like to go off-road too.
I do leave on CLE and have an LJ. Usually hit SOR, Wellsville but open to learn other areas.
I do belong to a few groups that welcome guest on their off-road rides/trips, if someone interested.

ED39ECAF-8BF4-4B7B-B693-3FE8F6023958.jpeg

I hope 29 days later is better than never but at least I can brag about being the first to reply.

Being in, or near, CLE you're about an hour away from me if you're heading towards Pittsburgh.

I've had my TJR for a little over 3 yrs now. It's been to the Bantam Jeep Festival 3 times and will be there again this year. The wife and I have had it to PIB Jeep Invasion the last two years but there is no actual off roading on the island so we'll be taking her JK this year. I've also been to SOR at least a half dozen times most of which were in my Jeep.

There are also several fairly local places that I've been to for off roading but they are all "private property" and/or "no trespassing". I don't go there too often but it seems like that message is to keep the owners from being responsible for injuries due to someone else's stupidity.

I off-road a lot, but not in Ohio. Usually, Pennsylvania, Kentucky or Tennessee. Although, my recent discovery of what Tennessee clay does to my JJs will now limit my trips there. I've never been to SOR. I'm in Cleveland quite a bit as my oldest daughter lives there. I'm always open to new wheeling friends and locales.

i'm in CLE as well.
been to SOR a few times. it's a nice place... can do anything from driving the dirt roads to trying to climb the boulder falls.
mud, sand, rock they got enough to keep you busy.

the boulder wall is no joke.........i'd love to be able to conquer that every trip out.
wellsville is a wild zone, i have not been to and i'm solo most times so doubt that'd be my 1st choice for wheelin.

once my rig is finished i have a trailer to set up then everything within a 5 state radius opens up to me. with Colo, and Moab on the special visit list.

I hope 29 days later is better than never but at least I can brag about being the first to reply.
Before another 29 days pass... LOL!
Being in, or near, CLE you're about an hour away from me if you're heading towards Pittsburgh.
I've had my TJR for a little over 3 yrs now. It's been to the Bantam Jeep Festival 3 times and will be there again this year. The wife and I have had it to PIB Jeep Invasion the last two years but there is no actual off roading on the island so we'll be taking her JK this year. I've also been to SOR at least a half dozen times most of which were in my Jeep.
I also has been in Sand of Ruins (SOR) bunch a times, usually camp for 4 th of July there. Visit Bantam once with the BFG KM3 promo Team. Never in PIB, drink and watch the LJ is not as fun to me.
There are also several fairly local places that I've been to for off roading but they are all "private property" and/or "no trespassing". I don't go there too often but it seems like that message is to keep the owners from being responsible for injuries due to someone else's stupidity.
Are you talking Wellsville or Euclid?

I have been actively wheeling for 5 years now. Have visited Raush Creek 5 times, AAOA 2 times, Dove Valley once, Welllsvile a bunch of times, Windrock, Gulches, Uhwarie and plenty car Crush events. Also has been in the Stillwell Stompers Jeep Jamboree 6 times, thats is real off road there.

Glad you reply, hoe we can met on the trails one day.

I off-road a lot, but not in Ohio. Usually, Pennsylvania, Kentucky or Tennessee. Although, my recent discovery of what Tennessee clay does to my JJs will now limit my trips there. I've never been to SOR. I'm in Cleveland quite a bit as my oldest daughter lives there. I'm always open to new wheeling friends and locales.
Hey, whats nice on Kentucky to wheel? Like to hit few trails there this year.
I travel out a town for work a bit but hit me up when you around, i have a friend shop with a rock garden where we can play and have a good Jeep talk or drink a sip of Tennessean whisky at Home.

Reactions: taylormade73
i'm in CLE as well.
been to SOR a few times. it's a nice place... can do anything from driving the dirt roads to trying to climb the boulder falls.
mud, sand, rock they got enough to keep you busy.

the boulder wall is no joke.........i'd love to be able to conquer that every trip out.
Is that the one called Blueberry Hill i think?

wellsville is a wild zone, i have not been to and i'm solo most times so doubt that'd be my 1st choice for wheelin.

No, is not a solo wheeling place but is a good day there.
once my rig is finished i have a trailer to set up then everything within a 5 state radius opens up to me. with Colo, and Moab on the special visit list.
We decided to go Colorado in August, Moab will be next year unless I quit from work...

Hey, whats nice on Kentucky to wheel? Like to hit few trails there this year.
I travel out a town for work a bit but hit me up when you around, i have a friend shop with a rock garden where we can play and have a good Jeep talk or drink a sip of Tennessean whisky at Home.
Slade (Hollerwood and Boneyard) and Rush that I know.

In Dayton, Heard there was some nice spots near "DP&L" taylormade73 does that sound familiar around dayton?