Long arm bushings

Fitzpatrick

TJ Enthusiast
Anyone have good suggestions on replacing some full traction bushing for my long arm kit. I want to just do them all at once rather than just what’s needed. I keep trying to order a full kit from full traction and keep getting no confirmation from them I’ve even called and they told me they will only take orders online not over the phone odd but ok. I did order a set again today but same thing no confirmation and no charge to my account. What would be a good replacement for them. They are a 2 piece bushing. Here’s what I tried to order. They also said their on back order for at least a couple months. Which is fine I can wait just not forever if the order won’t go through.

5FC451D4-F5E3-493A-BF18-FA7840543252.png

5FC451D4-F5E3-493A-BF18-FA7840543252.png

Split bushings are pretty standard sizes. Measure what you have and find someone who will take your money.

Most likely Full Traction is sourcing their bushings from either Energy Suspension or Daystar. Contact them and see if you can cut out the middleman.

Reactions: Fitzpatrick
I have a full traction long arm kit and when I replace the bushings I just order Johnny joints. The threaded ends are easy, just order the size Johnny joint that’s the same size, for the bushings I either cut the barrel off and weld in the Johnny joint barrel or cut off the barrel off and replace them with the threaded bung and joint