Look at this beauty!

Hopefully 10-13 because that price is tj rubicon with 30k-50k miles territory. You could buy an LJ Rubicon with lower miles in same condition for that price.

If you keep a close eye on private sellers around you then you could probably find that for 12k, even in this climate. Maybe even 10k. They just go fast. They will probably laugh if you offer 2/3 listed price. There is a dealer by me with a rusted out rubicon with a rough country lift, 20" wheels, 160k, worn interior, rusted EAG bumpers and they have it listed for $21,000. Dealers are just trying to find impulsive impatient buyers it seems. Plus they want to keep TJs on their lots because it makes people pull in their lot for a look.

The frame looks too clean given the location, I'd inspect that thoroughly as it looks like it was recently sprayed and they replaced the CA bolts. Though I don't see the common bubbling of a cover up.

Beyond that. I can't speak to the value since the market is crazy right now.

Reactions: Tob
The frame looks too clean given the location, I'd inspect that thoroughly as it looks like it was recently sprayed and they replaced the CA bolts. Though I don't see the common bubbling of a cover up.

Beyond that. I can't speak to the value since the market is crazy right now.
I agree, something just doesn't seem right that thing is way too clean being from PA with 126k miles. barely even a scratch on the frame, but it's possible a little old lady drove it to church every sunny Sunday and then put it back in the garage after a wash. i would look it over really close, but that price is really high for me but if I had Bill Gates or Elon Musk deep pockets I would consider it !

Reactions: mattyice2
I paid $9500 for this one owner Texas 03' Rubicon with the same mileage. Keep looking unless they drop the price $12,000.
Rubi 6 9 (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

Reactions: mattyice2
Maybe it was restored... the body mount bushings are in fantastic condition... My '05 with similar mileage, and original owner, needs body bushings as the stock ones are all dried out and cracked.

There is some oil/dirt around the PS cap, and the brake reservoir has yellowed and is full of dirty/brown brake fluid.

Well what you have going on just like a rusted Jeep is undesirable in the south a non-rusted one is ultra desirable in that area - Most likely it will sell close to What they are asking and pretty quick- I’m not saying that it should or that it’s worth it but it most likely will. At this point in the game a lot of people are buying these things to hang onto and want to start with something nice and they’re willing to pay a premium.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharlesHS
As @CharlesHS said, this is a genuine AZ Jeep and, according to the Carfax, spent its entire life there, with one owner, until 11/21. This dealer knows what they have here and I'm guessing it will sell in the $18 -20K range. These don't become available on the east coast that often, so you can always make them an offer and see where it goes. On the plus side, it came with some decent options, including hardtop (which means its already wired), sub-woofer, Dana 44 rear and more (See the build sheet for additional details). That said, I'd verify the Dana 44 wasn't swapped out for some reason!

Also, the paint is great, the interior isn't faded, and the door panels don't appear to be cracked. All that tells me it was always garaged.

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1J4FA49S44P744713

Reactions: CharlesHS