Looking for control arm suggestions

This is still the best deal going for 4 inch springs.
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ran-rs66113b-3I have them installed on my LJ and got just under 4" of lift. Pair them with some 5000x shocks and you've got a good start. If you stick with the lower lift then stock arms are fine. They may look flimsy but are actually very sturdy. I ran them for years with 33's and never bent one. Cheap arms with inflexible ends just place all of the stress on the mounts. Should you move towards replacements make sure they have flex joints in at least one end. Savvy and Currie arms are the most highly regarded around here. Avoid anything with non-flexible poly mounts.

Reactions: John Cooper
I just had 4.88 gears installed front and rear due to the 35,s riding on 3.73 stock gears. If I go back to 33 tires will that effect the new gearing

I'm running 33's with an AX-15 and 4.10s (from 3.73s, huge difference). I would have preferred 4.56's now that I've had it for a year. 4.88's might be a little peppy. Not that that's a bad thing - I like peppy.

35's had to be a dog with 3.73s

Welcome to the forum!

I'm running 33's with an AX-15 and 4.10s (from 3.73s, huge difference). I would have preferred 4.56's now that I've had it for a year. 4.88's might be a little peppy. Not that that's a bad thing - I like peppy.

35's had to be a dog with 3.73s

Welcome to the forum!

I can tell you that don’t use 6th gear with 3.73, 35s, and NSG370. It’s tolerable but do wish life (my wallet lol) would stop getting in the way of my build plans.

Reactions: John Cooper