Looking for recommendations on switch housing panels

LarryTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Looking for a recommendation on switch housing panels for 97 TJ to use for Fog lights, rear lights, air compressor, & Locker.

Thanks in advance!

SPod, there are several options, I have been running my for about 6 years and it's been trouble free

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/switch-panels/sl-97-tj-a-spod-sourcelt-w-led-switch-panel-amber

Spod5_zps40a9aad6.jpg

104_zpsbb25b69d.JPG

Reactions: LarryTJ
I'm cheap and used the stock switch panels. The "dual panel switch mod" allows for six total switches.

20191103_164718.jpg

I'm cheap and used the stock switch panels. The "dual panel switch mod" allows for six total switches.

View attachment 175776
Using the OEM slots works for me. The goal is install a couple front bumper lights along with a rear light now i just need to find 2-3 good quality switch's to go into those slots. My existing ARB Compressor and locker switch's are in the panel so there good were there at. I'm currently single compressor operation but looking to upgrade to dual ARB air. I wonder if if i have to run two compressor switch's (one for the locker & one for airing up) Or is there a configuration that will allow me to use my existing ARB Compressor switch to air up and use the locker.

IMG_4729.jpg