Looking for replacement stock control arms to lower from 5.5" to 2" lift

I'm not a fan of core's track hiem threads, they do not stay tight and hog out the bung. core does use a factory jk type bushing which is pretty flexible but use on only one end of a short arm with a flex joint, still over flexes them and can cause snap ring failure. id rather put kits in the re arms and use what you already have or spend money once and get a currie/savvy control arm set.

This is why I question the rubber bushing at one end and a flex joint at the other.

I just wanted to follow up on this in case someone was interested in what I ended up doing. I wanted parts from the USA and that is what I got. Moog CK's are USA parts, the R's are not.

2 Moog rear upper CK620246 at $77
2 Moog ft uppers CK620244 at $61
4 Mopar lowers at $282

Total cost $420 It ain't cheap going USA parts, but I am okay with it. There is no doubt a cheaper way to go, but there are more expensive ways as well. I am okay with how I went about it.

For comparison if you purchased all Crown parts (China) the cost is around $205. That is a pretty huge difference in price. It would be interesting to have them all side by side to see if mine are heavier, but I don't think we will be able to do that. I could take pictures of the bushings, but I don't think a picture would be enough to really get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob5589
If I were replacing control arms in a low lift, the choice would only be between stock arms and something with Johnny Joints on both ends.

If a tummy tuck on a low lift is ever in your future, then Savvy arms are the way to go since you potentially will need the rears to adjust shorter than stock.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk