Looking for Unlimited rocker panel or rock sliders pictures

JimmyZ

Looking to upgrade from my 3" tube step bars to some rocker panel or rock sliders. Prefer not to drill into the body but I will if those are all I can find. Anybody have pictures of their LJ rock sliders?

Looking to upgrade from my 3" tube step bars to some rocker panel or rock sliders. Prefer not to drill into the body but I will if those are all I can find. Anybody have pictures of their LJ rock sliders?
Any sliders worth spending money on will require drilling holes and nutserts.

Google "JCR Offroad Project Ascender" and "Poison Spyder Daddy Longlegs" for a start.

I have the JCR'S.
20200814_170759.jpg

Reactions: Akitadog and JimmyZ
Are you looking for functional sliders like JCR, Genright, and Poison Spyder? Or cosmetic sliders like Smittybilt and Fishbone?

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Are you looking for functional sliders like JCR, Genright, and Poison Spyder? Or cosmetic sliders like Smittybilt and Fishbone?
Poison Spyder are not functional sliders. They tie in to the body mounts.

Can anyone tell me about Rocky Road sliders?
They tie into the frame, which is a bad idea. You only want tub mounted and the mounts must be sufficient in number and underneath and on the side. Anything else will not hold up the weight of the Jeep, which is one purpose. There are other design issues you want if you are interested in function. If you just want for looks and a step, they’ll be fine, but they are not for playing in the rocks.