Looks like JKs are demanding the ducks!

Moglocker

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Hmm?

IMG_3938.png

This is the most stupid trend I’ve ever seen. Only a female (or a feminine man) could have come up with something like this. 🤦🏻

Chris, The fact that it has caught on like wildfire is what amazes me.

I think the subtle idea behind it is someone recognized that you have a cool jeep by gifting a duck.

For some reason I just can’t make the connection. Maybe its a synapse issue in my lame brain.

Chris, The fact that it has caught on like wildfire is what amazes me.

I think the subtle idea behind it is someone recognized that you have a cool jeep by gifting a duck.

For some reason I just can’t make the connection. Maybe its a synapse issue in my lame brain.

You need to think like a woman and you’ll understand why this exists. One thing we can say for sure is that had the Wrangler ended with the TJ this never would have caught on. Once again, it’s the JK / JL crowd. Same guys who popularized the angry turd grille.

You need to think like a woman and you’ll understand why this exists. One thing we can say for sure is that had the Wrangler ended with the TJ this never would have caught on. Once again, it’s the JK / JL crowd. Same guys who popularized the angry turd grille.

OK I’m going to try that.

My dress falls to the floor......I feel like a woman alive.....or Zorba.

Man this forum is taking me some places I never thought I would go.

Most of us remember the world before social media. No one who is being intellectually honest with themselves can deny that life before social media was better.

I never really saw the point of it, so never got involved with it. Facesuck was a thorn in my side VERY early on, before most had even heard of the thing (limited at that time to a few college campuses). About the only "Social Media" site I was ever involved with, well before the term "Social Media" was invented, was Tribe. Didn't see much use for it either, but there was a Male Belly Dancers group/forum/whatever there. I've never understood those whose lives revolve around "Social Media" nor how anyone would consider such a reliable source for anything or give it any credibility whatsoever. *shrug*

Of course, the smartphone has amplified its toxic effect 100 fold, and its stupidity 1,000 times.

Reactions: DavidBT and Chris
Here's a couple for Andy:

00.jpg

Traditional Egyptian cane dance ("Saidi") in a Balady Dress.

01.jpg

A troupe shot from a few years back - everyone but the rear center pair are wearing "Majida Dresses", named after the gal who invented the thing as best as I can figure. Each one has TWO underskirts!

02.jpg

Just to keep everyone honest, this is NOT a dress, just a skirted outfit. My very favorite costume!

Reactions: Potomus Pete
Here's a couple for Andy:

View attachment 444469
Traditional Egyptian cane dance ("Saidi") in a Balady Dress.

View attachment 444470
A troupe shot from a few years back - everyone but the rear center pair are wearing "Majida Dresses", named after the gal who invented the thing as best as I can figure. Each one has TWO underskirts!

View attachment 444471
Just to keep everyone honest, this is NOT a dress, just a skirted outfit. My very favorite costume!

Man you are the one and only.