Looks like JKs are demanding the ducks!

Around here they all do it, along with the stupid jeep wave. I will grant you that newer jeeps are much worse about it though.

I just watched a couple of videos where people are putting LED strips under the ducks on the dash now...seriously...stop it....

Around here they all do it, along with the stupid jeep wave. I will grant you that newer jeeps are much worse about it though.

I just watched a couple of videos where people are putting LED strips under the ducks on the dash now...seriously...stop it....

It's funny, I remember when the Jeep wave was a real thing with the points system and all. Now, ducks, hand stickers on the mirror, or angry turds or clueless soccer moms...there's hardly anyone who waves and most of them aren't worth waving back to. There's few older than my 97 here, so technically, they all have to wave first

True that there is very few older ones on the road. That’s why I was surprised to see two YJ’s on the road close to my house last weekend. (Separately)

Reactions: NWPA Jeepy T
The wave, hey that’s cool. That was around back in 87 when I bought my YJ. I started driving around and getting waves. Then my girlfriend (30 years marriage now) borrowed it one day, came back and said “Hey all these Jeep people are waving, you know them?” Said nope, jeepers just wave.

I have no idea where the duck thing came from, but to @Chris point I opened up the rear of my wife’s jk and there was a bag of “DUCKS”, I said what or those for? Oh I duck other Jeeps!

I’ve always liked the wave… the ducks leave me clueless. From my understanding, the wave has been around since Jeeps have been.

I’ve heard a few people say it originated when WWII vets came back from the war and ended up buying cjs - they would wave to others with cjs because they assumed those driving were veterans as well. Anyone know if this is what happened, or if it’s just something that people made up? Cool story if that is how it started 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: NWPA Jeepy T
This is the most stupid trend I’ve ever seen. Only a female (or a feminine man) could have come up with something like this. 🤦🏻

It was a Canadian woman who started it.

Blame Canada!!!

The Jeep ducking craze started its migration in Canada. In 2020, Canadian resident Allison Parliament was feeling down after an encounter with an angry stranger, and to cheer herself up she bought a bag of rubber ducks and left one with a positive note on someone’s Jeep. Her kind gesture was shared on social media and quickly spread throughout the world.

Blame Canada!!!

The Jeep ducking craze started its migration in Canada. In 2020, Canadian resident Allison Parliament was feeling down after an encounter with an angry stranger, and to cheer herself up she bought a bag of rubber ducks and left one with a positive note on someone’s Jeep. Her kind gesture was shared on social media and quickly spread throughout the world.

Yep, it all makes perfect sense now.

Blame Canada!!!

Canadian woman thing HUH?????

:mad:

Blame Canada!!!

Maybe Trudeau?