Low budget "Roadkill" trip

I understand Collins Bros Jeep in Wylie is quite pricey if you're buying a jeep, at least that's the rumor. I just pop in there from time to time to get a part or two, they restore jeeps tho and so they sometimes have parts I can buy over the counter, I use them for that reason.
I just looked up their vehicle stock and there’s not much there in terms of temptation.

Is it a pick and pull yard or are the parts already on the shelf? I’m guessing they sell used stuff?

I just looked up their vehicle stock and there’s not much there in terms of temptation.

Is it a pick and pull yard or are the parts already on the shelf? I’m guessing they sell used stuff?
They do sell used stuff, I'm not all that familiar with them so i can't rate them.
No, not a pick n pull yard, I wish.

-To hardtop or not to hardtop? Since I live in the Northeast I've been told that a hardtop would make my life easier. Problem is Texans seem to enjoy their sun so 90% of my searches and inquiries have turned up soft tops only. Any junkyards in the Austin/Dallas/Ft. Worth area I should visit for some non-rusted parts?

Drive back through Birmingham, AL. and I'll get you fixed up with a hardtop cheap. ;)

Reactions: Assforkr
Drive back through Birmingham, AL. and I'll get you fixed up with a hardtop cheap. ;)

Oooohhh. How cheap? I think the stops are currently Dallas, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville and then shooting up North and meandering a bit. Might be able to do a little detour while the wife is asleep haha. Surprise Honey!