WTB: Low Mileage LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomtown

Looking for a white or silver automatic LJ. Would prefer <80,000, stock would be great, slight lift great too. I know a lot of people are looking for the same. Budget and travel are very flexible

Reactions: pc1p
I bought a wreck because lj’s are so expensive and since I am modifying it, it wouldn’t make a difference except for the price...

Wrong color
1622429694092.png

Wanted to get some opinions.. I actually found one with 18,000 original miles. Seems to be in great condition, only issue is the guy wants a kings ransom for it. Wants 45K, the market for LJR seems to be ~35K on the high end just wanted to get some opinions. The market is obviously hot right now and will cool, but to what extent? I’m not sure I see these things dropping 15K in value. Thoughts?

Wanted to get some opinions.. I actually found one with 18,000 original miles. Seems to be in great condition, only issue is the guy wants a kings ransom for it. Wants 45K, the market for LJR seems to be ~35K on the high end just wanted to get some opinions. The market is obviously hot right now and will cool, but to what extent? I’m not sure I see these things dropping 15K in value. Thoughts?

I wonder what an LJ with less than 6k miles would be worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.