Mammoth Wheels

IMG_9953.PNG
If all else fails I have that option. Haha looks decent too!

Pretty sure they wouldn't fit as these are 16" and AEV is 17". I'm fine with the centercaps they come with. I'm gonna pull the trigger today or tomorrow
I ordered a set of the black ones Christmas evening and they showed up 2 days later. I love them

Reactions: Starrs
Do you have a pic of them on your jeep yet?
Actually I do not have them on yet. I’m using my existing tires so it’s a bit more of a hassle than just flipping them out. I’m off during the holidays doing house projects. Jeeps going to have to wait until I get back to work. The tire shop I use is right across the street from work. But I live 49 miles away. I’ll post one on this tread next week.

Looks good! Mine got damaged during shipment unfortunately. Sticking with my stock Moab's for now.
They will straighten it out pretty quick. Customer service seems pretty good. I’m goong to have to find some wider fender flares but I expected that. Good luck

Did anyone every find out if the AEV center caps fit? I have a set of silver AEV Pintlers in Silver. Since I think it would be cheaper to buy these rims than paint the AEV's I'd like to use those caps. I'd only feel ok about doing this since I already own AEV rims.

Also, there are two sizes of AEV center caps. The one that fit the TJ rims, and the now bigger ones that fit the newest JK and JL rims.

Did anyone every find out if the AEV center caps fit? I have a set of silver AEV Pintlers in Silver. Since I think it would be cheaper to buy these rims than paint the AEV's I'd like to use those caps. I'd only feel ok about doing this since I already own AEV rims.

Also, there are two sizes of AEV center caps. The one that fit the TJ rims, and the now bigger ones that fit the newest JK and JL rims.
I wish I knew the answer. I suppose the folks at Extreme Terrain could answer that for you.

How much would you sell the AEV Pintlers for?

I will never sell my AEV's. Those are like unicorns at this point. I just want a black set as well.

What is everyone's thoughts on powdercoating them? Does the baking hurt aluminum rims?