meangreen98's 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Rob5589

Certified video trained differential rebuilder
Supporting Member
Aug 29, 2016
W Sacramento, Kalifornia
Looking good. Are you interested in some springs? They are Moog coils, spec'd for the Rubicon/auto/ac with higher spring rates than stock. They ride great paired up with Rancho 5000X shocks. They have about 2k miles on them. They can be yours for the low price of, FREE.

They won't give you much lift, maybe a 1/4" but will certainly handle loads much better. That and depending on how many miles your TJ has they are a good refresh.

I was working in Richmond but recently changed stations and am out in Antioch. Let me know what you think and we can work something out.

OP
OP
M

meangreen98

TJ Enthusiast
Apr 18, 2018
East Bay, CA, USA
Looking good. Are you interested in some springs? They are Moog coils, spec'd for the Rubicon/auto/ac with higher spring rates than stock. They ride great paired up with Rancho 5000X shocks. They have about 2k miles on them. They can be yours for the low price of, FREE.

They won't give you much lift, maybe a 1/4" but will certainly handle loads much better. That and depending on how many miles your TJ has they are a good refresh.

I was working in Richmond but recently changed stations and am out in Antioch. Let me know what you think and we can work something out.
Thanks but I'm actually in the process of buying an OME kit

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buckeye1996