Mega millions

mxz800

Instigator
Supporting Member
What would you do if you were lucky enough to win Friday?

The first thing I would do is I would photocopy the ticket. And put the real ticket in a very safe place then I'd go see my lawyer.

I would have her set up a trust for the money to go into. That way nobody would know that I won. Then I would go see my accountant then I would see my financial advisor.

I don't need it, I have enough already.
Lotteries are just self imposed taxation programs for the ignorant, a retirement plan for stupid people.
Sad.

Reactions: lBasket
I don't need it, I have enough already.
Lotteries are just self imposed taxation programs for the ignorant, a retirement plan for stupid people.
Sad.

For some people that don’t have “enough already” spending $2 on a lottery ticket provides a cheap opportunity to dream about what could be if the stars lined up just right.

Reactions: mxz800
I’d personally take at least half of it and find people in need to give it to. I wouldn’t give it to a charity, I would go do the footwork myself.

The rest I would put into investment accounts and use to pay off my house and such.

In all seriousness I don't play because I would never want to deal with the aftermath..im happy living check to check and nobody bothering me

Most people who get rich are assholes. If you wanna be one of those, go for it...

Reactions: P man
Wealth doesn't make you an asshole, it only magnifies the person you already are.

I totally agree with that, which is why I said, "MOST people..." You're proving my point now. MOST people will distort everything you say. They do that to feel better about themselves. 🤣 Please don't get offended. This is sarcasm. Why do I have to spell that out?

Last edited: