Military Memes

Okay this one just hits home for me....
1601253340551.png

You guys will all have to excuse me a little here. Every year when it starts getting close to the time I got shot I get a little .......... so I'm in one of those moods right now. Hope you all enjoyed these. Come on the rest of the vets or active folks on here post up some of your memes. Funny or serious.

You guys will all have to excuse me a little here. Every year when it starts getting close to the time I got shot I get a little .......... so I'm in one of those moods right now. Hope you all enjoyed these. Come on the rest of the vets or active folks on here post up some of your memes. Funny or serious.

Get it man. If you need to chat I’m here. Carry on and take care!

• Love
Reactions: Wildman
I don't have any. I'll have to find some. Have enjoyed the ones you have posted.:)