Misc Jeep Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
well shoot....guess that's not gonna work. I do appreciate the pictures. man I was looking forward to covering up my ugly hinges. what would the damage be on the hinges. also will those work on a 97?

Guessing a medium shipping box from USPS, so Medium flat rate box would be $13.65 to Ohio. Hinge prices seem all over the board on fleabay and craigslist. Hows $25? Including the plastic hinge covers I have.

Guessing a medium shipping box from USPS, so Medium flat rate box would be $13.65 to Ohio. Hinge prices seem all over the board on fleabay and craigslist. Hows $25? Including the plastic hinge covers I have.

Maybe to make it cheaper for the other guy, I am just looking for the plastic pieces if you want to split. Let me know!

I don't think those will work on a 97, they look like late TJ's or early JK hinges. 06-08 maybe.

If Jeff wants it, go ahead. Im battling on too many fronts right now. I won't hijack this thread with my Wrangler woes.

Reactions: jeff annabi
Yes, I only really need one of the U shapes as one of mines is cracked and its holding on with glue
I could send just the U shape, wonder how that would do in a padded envelop? Could also do the small if it fits it ships for $7.20 shipping.

I could send just the U shape, wonder how that would do in a padded envelop? Could also do the small if it fits it ships for $7.20 shipping.

If you do send in a padded envelope please put something between the two arms and tape them together. That’s the only weak point of the trim piece which could crack in shipping if not secured right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do send in a padded envelope please put something between the two arms and tape them together. That’s the only weak point of the trim piece which could crack in shipping if not secured right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, that's why I was thinking the USPS box might be the safest way to transport just the U piece. If you want just that piece for your cracked one, pay for the shipping and its yours.

Yea, that's why I was thinking the USPS box might be the safest way to transport just the U piece. If you want just that piece for your cracked one, pay for the shipping and its yours.
thanks man, let me know if Venmo or Paypal and also the amount.

Based on the amount of shipping for the carpet in an oversized box, it might become very pricey to ship the mat. I have one person in front of you waiting on a quote, if I can find a box big enough for it.

Based on the amount of shipping for the carpet in an oversized box, it might become very pricey to ship the mat. I have one person in front of you waiting on a quote, if I can find a box big enough for it.
No problem. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.