Misc Jeep Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headlights still available? How did they perform? Torn between saving for led or get some hella lights
They are available. Actually with the harness installed the Osram Nightbreakers had better light output than the Hella 80/100w ones. So the Hella bulbs have literally just minutes on them. Big fan of the Osram bulbs. I really liked the light output and had no plans to replace them till I found a killer deal on my Trucklites.

Can I call you? Could meet up today , have a lj have anything else?

Sent you a PM. LJ specific just the husky liner mat that is too big to ship! Got a Rubicon rear drive shaft I just pulled off today too.

Hella lamps are spoken for and should be picked up this week. Local buyer too for the LJ mat, just couldn’t find a good way to box that monster up for shipping reasonably.

So you said an LJ drive shaft, I assume then you mean the rear (since I believe the front is the same for a TJ or an LJ), is the rear shaft from a Rubicon? TIA

Yes, rear stock Rubicon LJ drive shaft, recently had it rebuilt, maybe 5k miles on it, with 5-1310x sealed Spicer ujoints. $100 plus shipping sound fair?
b6e38d5ae1ec11448d6c689416fdf411.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.